Subject: [Leica] IMG: January Surprise/Cold Snap
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:11:18 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013  "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net>wrote;
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: January Surprise

>Find a good book!  We've been following the weather on TWC, and you have
>our
>sympathy.

>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA
======================================================================================================================================================
Tomorrow evening it will be getting down to 0 F, but no book for me.  I'll
be hauling equipment to shoot the School of Business' Executive MBA
graduation dinner, but it will be for the last time.
I'm retiring this spring after 40 years at UWM Photo Services, which
included covering 70 commencement ceremonies.

Where did the time go?   ;~)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations