Subject: [Leica] IMG: January Surprise
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:56:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Jim, only daft daffs hang out in the cold. ;-)

Congrats, Alan, on a long and productive career!
Where did the time go, indeed!

Montie

>>Tomorrow evening it will be getting down to 0 F, but no book for me.  I'll
be hauling equipment to shoot the School of Business' Executive MBA
graduation dinner, but it will be for the last time.
I'm retiring this spring after 40 years at UWM Photo Services, which
included covering 70 commencement ceremonies.

Where did the time go?   ;~)

Alan

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: January Surprise)