Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:38:40 -0600 (CST)

It is -8 F here this morning, -17 F wind chill.  We are hoping for a warm 0
F for a high.  I am driving to the Mississippi River later today for a
Wildlife Seminar tomorrow, and a Eagle photo shoot at Lock & Dam 14 Sunday.
A great Eagle viewing and photography spot.  I'm packed for an nice cold day
Sunday...

Cheers,
Gene