Subject: [Leica] M9-P review videos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:11:18 -0800

Back in the dark ages when I was teaching photography, the school had a
Yashicaflex that a student was using.  We had practiced loading film into
the developing tank many times and when this student finally had an exposed
roll, she headed to the small closet we had made lightproof to load her film
into the tank.  Everyone else was in and out in a few minutes, but 5, 10, 15
minutes went by and she was moaning and I was trying to talk her through it.
30 minutes.  She was getting frustrated, but there was no way for us to make
the room outside the closet dark so I could not open the door and help her,
and she did not want to give up.  Finally, at about 35 minutes she said she
had it and when the door opened, there was the film on the floor and she had
successfully loaded the paper into the developing tank. Try that and you'll
know why she had such a hard time.....

She did get the hang of it after that and turned out to be pretty good.

Aram