Subject: [Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 06:49:16 +0000

I bought my 35TE (mint boxed) used for 50UKP in 1983 and my 35S for the same
a few years later, prices were totally different with film.

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark)