Subject: [Leica] speed booster
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:40:00 -0800

Can you imagine a 50mm F0.47 lens?

Oh please, an M mount on both sides?
Pretty please?

On a similar note.... I just found my Komura Telemore II 2x Extender for M
cameras..... need to take it out for a test with the M9.... if it focuses
well, WOW!
I can stand some image degradation.. but out of focus drives me nuts....
It came with a Komura LTM-M adapter... to which I have several genuine and
non genuine adapters... must try a few to see if one works better than the
others....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

any thoughts on this :"