Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #33
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:15:31 -0800

Thanks George,
Yes, P/N was absolutely amazing stuff. I'd have used it for all my large
format if it hadn't been so bloody expensive.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"If you want to be a better photographer,
stand in front of more interesting stuff."
/Jim Richardson/

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #33)