Subject: [Leica] Nikon 35Ti
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:20:27 +0630

Own a minty 35Ti. The regular chrome version with titanium body.
Fantastic results. At A5 sized prints can't tell the difference with my Fuji
GA645 cameras shots.

Bought it used.But certainly not more than than USD1000. The 28Ti is rarer
and more costly. Haven't used it though some say it has more distortion
which should be not be surprising. Love the analog needles. Way cool and
best looking feature ever on a compact.

In comparison, cameras of its generation like the Leica Minilux looks
uninspiring, the Contax T2 and T3 brutishly handsome. The Ricoh GR bland.
Well my personal opinion doesn't infer to the quality of their respective
performances.

Only the Leica CM cost more than USD1500. It has a lens that Puts rates
among the best. Still,  a very minty version doesn't cost more than when was
first launched.

No need to adjust for inflation over the years. But these great P&S cameras
will certainly hold their value than the digital generation cameras....

David Ching