Subject: [Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:13:41 +0000

SanDisk perchance? I stopped using them in my M9 after I had that happen a
couple of times.... These are all 16GB cards though, I thought there was a
size limit on the M9?

john

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem)