Subject: [Leica] a nice gift at a sad time
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:03:18 +1100

Dear Ruben,

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful life experience with us in
the love of family plus the legendary history of Leica. I appreciate very
much how your father in law wishes to extend the memory and value of all
those days as captured and cherished through the unique camera like Leica.
Nowadays, in the digital age for young generations, it is out of
imagination and tradition how those pictures are stored on a plastic film
rather than in chips.

I reckon when you hold up the Classic film leica next time and take the
family photo once again, you would have new and innovative insight in
taking the photos for great moments of family life and history in enjoyment.

I pray and wish that your father in law is well blessed in God grace and
his wonderful dream with leica and family together continues from
generation to generation. I am not sure whether nowadays digital leica can
last that long similarly with classic leica. I am wondering what I would do
next for the treasure of my leica stuff when time comes.

May God bless you and family.

Cheers,

Jacky