Subject: [Leica] my friend Karel
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:34:22 +0100

In my opinion you can never judge a lens or camera from the normal
screen of a PC.
But these are really good pictures alas made with a lens I never trusted.
I have to ad that some of the first Summicrons lenses appeared
disguised behind Summarit markings to see reactions.
You might deduce it from the serial number.
Maybe this is one. Or you might have an exceptionally good Summarit.

Kind Regards

Cedric