Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2013 #5 (to Philippe)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:51:08 +0100

Hi Dave,

thanks, hip = I love the idea :-)

a tip: just cough when you press the trigger, as  chain smoker I find
it easy ...

Well, sorry for being so hectic in my comments and replies ...

I'll be in NYC from Feb 20 till Feb 26 - any way we could meet?

Also, Alice and I would be delighted to buy a signed copy of the
book :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 5 f?vr. 13 ? 04:57, David Lykes Keenan a ?crit :