Subject: [Leica] Circus Days (Corrected links)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:34:40 +0100

These belongs to a longtime project to make a book,, from "Circo Italiano".
I was become a friend after 4 or5 years of shooting every year when I was in
holidays in Sitges, now I think I was lucky to don't love the beach life, I
was very boring and I was always looking for photographic subjects.

Circus Days Remembrances, 1995
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/199502105BN.jpg.html>
Leica R3, Ilford Pan ASA 50

Circus Life, 1995
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/199502101.jpg.html>
Leica R3, Ilford Pan ASA 50

Father and Daughter, 1991
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/199103001.jpg.html>
Rolleiflex TLR, Planar 2.8/80mm, Hp 5  ASA 400

Please view large

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be always appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from daveenglish at icloud.com (David English) ([Leica] Circus Days (Corrected links))
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Circus Days (Corrected links))