Subject: [Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:36:55 +1000
References: <CAFuU78fCTos0LPkLvON3qRjFE888FdCs1uwKNwp0rUf2qH=6Rw@mail.gmail.com> <834928763.16123241360171746074.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs12> <CAFuU78cXi00G2Dkg2GndRrFRUF4vbZtLyzwD1JvfeWMYF0Ayog@mail.gmail.com> <EE6380D4952842EE94C1A4D19EA8AB7B@billHP> <62FFD884-E1FD-4B7D-BF2E-C7C878445F01@mac.com> <CABNC8SpgaTxVgaQO6uDTDdKCLsm9OhWwHeSwhqBnV0+ObYyrKA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3yLpNb_Yrum4M3WLMmQH_j4Wwb2iG3jp=c24kcvPADdA@mail.gmail.com>

And it cannot retrieve files that you deleted in camera.... ask me how I
know ;-)

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman