Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:38:34 -0800

FS Friday  Some stuff still left

Nikon D300 Body + release cable + 2-4GB cards - $500 - Has new sensor
installed by Nikon

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+D300-1.jpg.html and
previous 6. Shows usual wear but functions perfectly.

Nikon 18-200 - $300 - has new front element installed by Nikon. Included
hood is HB-25

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+18-200+VR-1.jpg.html and
previous 4 shows usual wear but functions perfectly. Zoom does creep, but
they all do when held vertically.

Nikon 28mm F/2.8 AF with front and rear cap and CPL. $100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+28+2_8+AF-1.jpg.html And
previous 2.

Nikon focusing screen for F90/N90 series - $10

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+Focusing+Screen-2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Nikon+Focusing+Screen-1.jpg.html

Vivitar 5000 Ring Flash - $25 - Works but battery door has to be taped shut.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/ring+flash-8523.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/ring+flash-8524.jpg.html

Novoflex/ Leica R bellows - $100 - The fabric was replaced only a few years
ago so like new. One rubber grip on locking wheel missing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/bellows-2718.jpg.html and next
two.

Sunpak 611 flash with two battery packs with new cells, sensor extension,
mains power cord. I had previously stated the charger may be flakey.  I
discovered the charger does work, but one new cell in a battery pack will
not charge, so would need to be replaced.  Simple soldering job.  So, one
good battery pack, one that needs work. $50

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Sunpak+611+Flash-1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/Sunpak+611+Flash-2.jpg.html

May be sold, but I'll list it again
Lowepro Rexo 170 AW camera bag. Brand new with tags. Never used. $30

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/370626-REG/Lowepro_LP34703_0EU_Rezo_170_AW_Camera.html

I'll add shipping from 98901 and Paypal Fee.

If you see something you like, feel free to make a counter offer

Aam

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson