Subject: [Leica] OT: SSD Drive for CS Scratch Disk
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:52:19 +0000

It will improve (particularly for your MFD stuff) but I think a
system/applications drive on SSD makes more difference. I assume you know of
OWC to get the bracket? My Mac Pro is fully populated with them ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] OT: SSD Drive for CS Scratch Disk)