Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 19:26:07 -0500

Tina, I think it looks un-natural. I'd have left the saturation alone, it
wasn't the problem. The problem was contrast. To fix contrast, try the
highlight-shadow adjustment in Photoshop, or try masking the bright areas
and darkening them with a curves adjustment layer.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook