Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 19:46:52 -0500

Thanks, Lluis.  Most of these communities have medical visits once in a
lifetime.  There are so many communities in areas that are inaccessible
except by foot or horse, we're talking days travel here.  Honduras has
almost no medical coverage so it all depends on NGOs and volunteers.  They
live in the mountains where is it is so beautiful. Live is hard but they
love where they live and don't want to leave.  I don't blame them!

Tina