Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/2/2013: back to the past
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:54:41 +0100

Nathan,

What's a nice story and a nice place! I can be lost there too! It is really
nice these two pictures from the same point, the same place ... What's
happen...? I see that some Luggers we are scanning our pictures of the
past..., included me, nostalgia?

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 08/02/2013, a las 21:13, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: