Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:27:53 -0500

Exactly. There's no way to evaluate it without first knowing how often the
non-subscription version will be updated and at what price. The idea of
subscription release, btw, did not originate from a wish to gratify
customers; it's an outgrowth of the support nightmare created by having
multiple, bug fixed versions in the hands of users at the same time. Things
are way smoother when everyone's on the same page. Things are even better
for Adobe if their users pay for it.

-Lew Schwartz

Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?)