Subject: [Leica] Not so much celebrity Leica spotting as celebrity spotting Leica.
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:40:24 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM,  <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hell you could've given him a free "HOW TO HOLD AND FOCUS AT THE SAME TIME
> LESSON!" I'm sure he would've been estatic you took the time to be so kind!
> :-)

Yeah, it all works better when you tuck the palm of the left hand
under to support the camera, which also keeps the pinky safely back
where it can't float in front of the lens, and gives you easy access
to tickle the focus tab from beneath...  but I've given that advice so
many times, I've gotten so I try to be sensitive to whether somebody's
in the mood to hear it.  I wasn't feeling it this time, but maybe I
was wrong.

-J

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Not so much celebrity Leica spotting as celebrity spotting Leica.)
Message from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Not so much celebrity Leica spotting as celebrity spotting Leica.)