Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:45:49 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1C9LhkReJzf+OZiXJdSbVMQ2D-tmumRGPvhcLbVsNmD_g@mail.gmail.com> <1360608966.5889.YahooMailNeo@web87303.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CABNC8SpoMrFTOkhMePL1+kK89Cf8QTrWFdOWg=A0Ny_73TSOPA@mail.gmail.com> <F1E3C1B5-7BD8-4E13-8D45-8E249DD61CCA@gmail.com> <CAG8EVmzo9-v9tV857XkCGynb6vntkCU0+T6pKfHf2HcNKFrwYw@mail.gmail.com> <6674A41A-22FE-47FC-92C6-C6082821010B@gmail.com> <CAFuU78cp8goqOdKYRhTGg3daApshFr3Xg13SnJZDd-6oG2C8_g@mail.gmail.com>

It's an upgrade.  If you already have a copy you can lease the new one for
$29.99 a month instead of $49.99.  It includes all of Adobe's products for
web design, printing, video, illustration, etc., not just PS.  The new
version of PS included supposedly has many upgrades from the current PS.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com