Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:10:08 +0100

Hi Phil,

everything you write in your blog already showed in the self portrait
you posted a couple of years ago and which I will remember all my life.

I find it so unfair that you dedicated a part of your life to your
nation, and that you are now still struggling for in a way just
survival.

I DO hope the skies open up to a brighter future and that photography
will be part of it.

I have no connection whatsoever in the US, but had I some, I'd sure
would try my best to help you out.

Keep breathing deep, and resist the ordeal, you can't be unlucky that
long without a nice solution.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 11 f?vr. 13 ? 21:10, Phil Forrest a ?crit :