Subject: [Leica] Seen Along the Way...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:06:15 -0800

Barney Quinn SHOWED:

Hi Barney,
> Interior of the Oak Creek Sales Company in Royal Oak, Maryland. They
> probably have it, but it may take you a while to dig it out!
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Oak_2_+1+_amp_+3.jpg.html
 Barney mon ami,
This is the opening photo to a photo feature!

It establishes the location! Now what it needs is every little visual moment
you can find and you have a magazine feature for one.

But you also have a piece of the history of the area and of the United
States of America! It's so story telling about the country and the area
where it is, plus any written aspects and it tells the world today and in
the future a century from now what it was like!

This one photo and location opens a series of photos! Man I'd love to be cut
loose in a place like this, with a couple of R Leicas, macro lenses and a
couple of slightly longer lenses and I could spend a week in there from sun
rise to sunset capturing all the little story telling items that would and
will be far more important a Century from now than today.

However a neat photo to start with! Good on you!

cheers,
Dr. ted.

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Seen Along the Way…….)