Subject: [Leica] Noctilux f 1.2 boxed
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:18:49 +0100

I'm announcing this in behalf of a photographer of Barcelona, I've not saw
the lens, he said me that it is in perfect condition and with the original
box. He is asking $ 9.500,00 + p&p but he has said me that the price is
negotiable and will consider any offer.

In case that some one is interested, please e-mail me OFF list, I don't know
in which way we can arrange a possible transaction, these details shall be
discussed.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis Ripoll
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com