Subject: [Leica] LEITZ Leica Pradovit Color2 or P2000 P2002
From: jke at pt.lu (JK)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:17:18 +0100

  Repair service manual or picture needed for LEITZ Leica Pradovit
  Color2 or P2000 P2002

Good day, I have a LEITZ COLOR 2 (or the at least similar P2002 & P2000)
and a piece of plastic broke off inside. In order to identify the piece
and find out where it came from, I'll need a Service-Repair manual or
pictures fronm inside the projector, Unfortunately, there is nothing to
be found on the internet. The slide trays do not move backwards anymore
since.

Thanks a lot for your help.