Subject: [Leica] LUG as spam?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:34:27 -0500

Sorry!!  I posted the Sex Photography topic with a link to a CNN article on
a Leica-sponsored photographer who photographed sex workers - very boring
photos of waiting rooms.  It turned out he staged the photos anyway and CNN
took the article down.  It never occured to me that the topic might be
considered Spam!

Tina