Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Manhattan, to Gershwin and Woody Allen ALAN
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:41:41 +0100 (CET)

Well thanks Alan - as to the tips and tops, I think we have here PS experts
who might redesign them more efficiently than I ;-)
Thanks again
Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du : 04/03/2013 19:38
De : "Alan Magayne-Roshak " <amr3 at uwm.edu>
A : "lug" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] PSTCRD: Manhattan, to Gershwin and Woody Allen

 On Mon, 4 Mar 2013  "philippe.amard" wrote:

>You might want to see this one large

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/Gershwin+_amp_+Woody+Allen-2173.jpg.html

>Bien cordialement de Metz
>Philippe

>One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible
>to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exup?ry in Le Petit Prince.
Wow.  I like your picture a lot.  But they sure ruined the tip of Manhattan
(compared to the 1940's) with all those squared-off buildings.
I think tall buildings should taper toward the top.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee