Subject: [Leica] Patience for Perfect Photos
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 11:57:39 -0600

==On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Some nice photos but I'm not sure why most required the effort and patience
> mentioned in The Story:
>
> http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/09/patience-waiting-for-the-perfect-image/?hpt=hp_c2
>
> Tina

They are interesting and although perhaps but not necessarily carried
to extreme by them, patience is an often over-looked virtue in
photography.  Vincent Laforet, much of whose work I admire, discusses
it in the video accompanying his blog post I mentioned in my post here
the other day:

"Vincent Laforet shoots two rolls of film with a Canon and a LensBaby
in Hong Kong.  Be sure to watch the video at the end of his blog post.

No Leica content but he does mention HCB's contact sheets.

http://tinyurl.com/d9dm338 "

--Bob