Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: mostly Tabarca
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:04:36 +0100

Very nice set Nathan!

I love 10_9 but the best for me is 10_10 an absolute sign to describe Spain,
for me is fantastic!!!

Of course the landscapes of beach and villages are beautiful, specially the
one with the cat, and the two last pictures of a lot of cats and the las
with 3 cats are lovely too.

Great set!

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 10/03/2013, a las 12:15, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: