Subject: [Leica] storm cloud last year
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:11:10 -0500

I ran across this image from last May, reminding me that storm season is
coming up.  This particular one = new roof, new pergola, new fence, new
north windows and assorted minor tragedies.  The one two years before that =
new roof, misc. damages and neighbor's new BMW totaled. Can't recall how
many new roofs in the past 34 years.   I expect our renewal PC policy will
have an $8,000 minimum deductible for hail/wind, probably not much compared
to people who live near the sea.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4720.jpg.html

Best regards,

Ken Carney