Subject: [Leica] For Sale (Reduced prices)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:58:44 +0100

HEKTOR Chrome 2.8 cm F 6.3 with front and rear caps LTM Leitz lens from
1937, In very good condition, it works perfectly. It is a very nice lens
really small to take in any Leica as a true P&S pocket camera,  I don't use
it any more. If requested I can show you the pictures I've took with it. I'm
asking 569,00 Euro.

M6 TTL SILVER 0,85x, upgraded MP finder by Leica, MINT - LIKE NEW
Pristine condition, The finder has been upgraded in Leica (Solms) to the MP
(to avoid flare), I can provide certification and Invoice to prouve this.
It is in perfect mechanical condition and cosmetically exhibits only a
slightly mark on the speeds dial
Euro... 1.599,00

LEITZ SMALL BALL & SOCKET HEAD FOOMI 3/8", MINT .... Euro 65,00

LEITZ FOCOMAT 1C enlarger with Focotar 50mm F4.5 and Anti-Newton Glass. ...
Euro 425,00

ANGENIEUX BOX, empty small box (for lens hood, filters...) ....  8,95 Euro

VINTAGE LINHOF 3D PANO HEAD... 59,95 Euro
Require some lubricating

VINTAGE LINHOF TRIPOD S168 (One leg require be fixed) ... Euro 49,95

YELLOW FILTER 72 mm (no scratches) ..... 6,95 Euro

TOP-POL B+W Filter 55mm .... 9,95 Euro

VOIGTL?NDER PROMINENT w/ Color-Skopar 1:3.5/50mm and case ... 279,95 Euro

FOCA w/ OPLAREX 1:1,9/ 5 cm, Light-Meter UNITEC and case .... 169,00 Euro

RETINETTE IA w/ Schneider lens and case (not works) Euro ... 19,00

GREEN FILTER for Color-Skopar 1:3.5/50mm Voigtl?nder Prominent ... 8,45 Euro

Shipping will be quoted depending destinations and items, payment Bank wire
or Paypal. I have offered some of these items on e-BayPlease any questions
off line
Pictures available.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis Ripoll