Subject: [Leica] New Yorkers: what status is this?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:16:45 +0100

Agreed

my "mermaid was shot long in fact as I wanted to compress the view and
show both statues - I don't know the math to convert the x10 small
sensor into FF takes though - Alice has other view taken with the x2
Oly, and I might have more taken with the 18 on FF.
The light was challenging with the articifically lit rink and the dim
light due to the surrounding buildings, but this you must know :-)

I think Tina must have some too as her view on the the cityscape were
taken from the top of the building.

Keep viewing wide.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 17 mars 13 ? 10:12, Richard Man a ?crit :