Subject: [Leica] St. Patrick's day treat this evening
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:27:08 +0100

Yes, I sold the R8 when I realised I no longer would use it as the DMR
was discontinued and not to be replaced ...

DMR demolition was a wink at David on another list, whose DMR suffered
an endless agony back and forth between Canada and Leica Germany ...

Thanks for visiting the place

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 17 mars 13 ? 17:17, Cedric Agie a ?crit :