Subject: [Leica] Typewriter Repair
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:29:39 -0500

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Nice.
>
> It looks like he types like I do.

I produced a 5 pm news show in New Orleans for several years and typed
every word the anchor spoke with two fingers. ;-)

I'm fast enough, the problem was, I had a couple of routine typos that he
learned to read as correct.  I almost always spelled airplane as "airpalne."

If another producer wrote for him, and he found the word spelled correctly,
he often would pause.

Nice shot.  Wonder how many parts have fallen through the boards of the
bench?

I sold my '95 pickup truck; while I was cleaning it up, I found a socket I
lost 10 years ago while installing a new cd radio.

Funny what Bill's pictures do to you.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/