Subject: [Leica] From today -> Cedric
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:31:40 +0100

Hi Cedric,

According to the S/N my lens was made in 1983. I like very much this lens,
with film (B&W) it gave me very rich range of grey with very nice smooth
contrast, at f 1.4 is not a very sharp and contrasted lens, but for me it
does his job, I like too that it is very small. Compared with the Summicron
35 (IV) this one is more sharp and contrasted, it is also a lens I like very
much. With the M8 the Lux 35 perform particularly well, it is the usual lens
I have always attached. I'm not a technical man in the sense that I don't
take care about many technical concepts, what I'm interested is how the lens
shows the atmosphere I like in my pictures. If I compare it with the
Summilux 50 (year 1967) the 50 is better wide open or at high apertures, it
is more "crispy".

Probably every one of us has different motivations to find with a lens, for
my own use I'm very happy with my older lenses

Thanks for looking ad for your kind comment!

Cheers
Lluis

El 21/03/2013, a las 11:20, Cedric Agie escribi?: