Subject: [Leica] Leica again in Portugal -TED
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:06:39 +0100 (CET)

So if I may recap, it all boils down to determining if

a) German Port tastes better than Canadian Single malt
b) Canadian glasses are larger than German toast mugs
c) LUG friendship is above the above two

All of which require careful consideration by the jury assembled second half
of September in Barcelona.

I DO hop you'll be one of us Ted, shoulder permitting.

Be well

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du : 22/03/2013 20:48