Subject: [Leica] Spain
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:54:36 -0400

PESO:

Just the first few photos I looked at out of curiosity.  We spent one night
at the parador in Toledo with the best view from the rooms of any hotel I
can imagine:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/149321603

Driving there, Tom was a little too anxious to get there in our rental car
and was stopped by police using radar.  I snuck a photo in the rear view
mirror:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/149321629

I didn't have to sneak it, though, because by the time Tom finished talking
them out of the ticket, we were all best buddies and the Guardia Civil is
coming to visit us at the farm in SC when they come to the States!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/149321630

:-)

C&C greatly appreciated.  3000 more photos coming soon.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com