Subject: [Leica] Don's Paw March 24
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 07:11:32 +0100

First one is well seen, life as it is - and gee I'm glad mine grew
up ...

second one is an interesting perspective even though the large view
suffers from the dirty sensor syndrome, so next move is towards Monday
laundry I presume ;-)

Thanks for sharing
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 24 mars 13 ? 22:10, Don Dory a ?crit :