Subject: [Leica] IMG: The last from New Zealand
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:44:52 +0000

The Southern Alps is the whole range and are a stunning sight when flying on
a good day, Aoraki is the highest peak both in the range and all of NZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Alps

john

Very clean photos Jay

What's the incipit/ex voto in the first one referring to?

And is the second one what some call the Southern ALps? It looks
beautiful and is so new to me, really, could be Switzerland on an fine
day.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 25 mars 13 ? 16:12, Jay Burleson a ?crit :

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: The last from New Zealand)