Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Silkmill
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:10:46 +0000

Dear All,

Thank you for your positive comments about these photos.  That sort of
thing makes the effort worthwhile.

Philippe, just for you, though Nathan and Ted do not approve: Bronica,
Tri-X, 50mm, cold February sunlight, PhotoShop.

Yours,

John

--

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] IMGs: Silkmill)