Subject: [Leica] IMG: Proper 4x5 negs: New Guinea Sculpture Garden redux
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 04:42:48 -0700

And these are what they suppose to look like. Using Acros 100 for now:

Lew: as you can see, the Winged Goddess does NOT look like Nixon, although
there IS one statue looking like Nixon. I will dig that up again for you.
This one I also use front swing to get the back poles more in focus without
stopping down beyond F22. It looks to be mostly successful.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20130326-Scanned-1.jpg

And this one, eat your heart out, Bob Adler :-) The Chamonix 4x5 F1 has
asymmetrical rear tilt, meaning that getting Scheimpflug to work, it take
one focus and one tilt. No need to iterate! Yes, it does introduce certain
distortion but considering that this is the first time I use
tilt/Scheimpflug, it was really a piece of cake.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20130326-Scanned-2.jpg

--

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Proper 4x5 negs: New Guinea Sculpture Garden redux)