Subject: [Leica] Moonrise - Ansel Adams
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:14:36 -0500

Nice image.  My wife and I were driving by Hernandez one evening when there
was a full moon rising.  My photo is a little different - there is
definitely a difference between an 8x10 and a triplet lens, and a Contax
35mm with a 25mm Distagon.  Oh wait, I forgot the story that goes along with
my photo......

Ken