Subject: [Leica] FS: Starting my Leica M 240 (Chrome) fund: M6, 21mm Elmarit ASPH, etc
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 01:22:05 -0400

- Leica M 21mm  Elmarit M ASPH, chrome, like new,  with rear and front
caps, hood, hood cap, Leica black leather zippered lens pouch (the usual
thing), no box
  $3200, may consider trade for 28mm Summicron 6-bit coded

- Leica M6 TTL .58 black, M6 logo blacked out with Sharpie, user, in great
condition, comes with original box
  The finder was upgraded to the newer, brighter type
  $1100

- Leica M6 black user, in good condition
  $900

- Tom Abramhamsson Rapidwinder; good condition, works perfectly.
  Tom made an extra tripod screw hole for me, to align the camera with the
lens axis
  $300, or trade for a chrome

- RRS plate for Leica M6 (old model), good condition,  perfectly useable,
$35

- Leica M8 charger, the original, bulky one, with US plug.  I _may_ have
the international plugs, no promise beyond best effort to find them
   $40

- Voigtlander 25mm finder black, no brightline, excellent condition, $90

- Voigtlander 25mm f4 MC Snapshot Skopar, chrome, mint, $274

- Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar, chrome, mint, $325

- Voigtlander 50mm Nokton, black, barrel good condition, glass in excellent
condition

Prices are "or best offer", as I'd like to get rid much of this stuff, and
do not include insured shipping from the Boston area.

Thanks,

- Phong