Subject: [Leica] In the garden
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:22:02 +1030

My Nocti has the same problem and needs to go back to Leica.  They can
adjust it to focus correctly wide open and close up.  Other distances
should be fine, but stopping down will be the problem-the Summilux 75 has
enough focus shift that after such adjustment focus will be incorrect until
at f8 depth of field catches the focus shift, and for the f1 Nocti I think
it is about f5.6 (or maybe f8).  But I have slower 50 and 75 mm lenses for
that anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has commented on the portrait.  F is one of the most
beautiful subjects I've ever worked with.

Marty