Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grazalema in the Rain
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

>This is what it looked like most of the time:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/image/149457175

Better shot, IMO.?? The color on the earlier shot is overcooked, to me, as
the building fronts have a definite blue cast.

>The rain didn't bother us though because we sat on the balcony and had Tio
>Pepe, Manchego cheese, and Iberian ham all from nearby.

Yeah, sometimes it just sucks like that....

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Grazalema in the Rain)