Subject: [Leica] Cheetah Portraits
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 07:09:19 +0530

Charlie,
Thanks for looking. It invariably feels like a privilege when wild animals
are relaxed enough in our presence to come within touching distance. It
shows, to me, how misplaced trust can be! I worry about this family of
cheetahs - they show no fear of humans, and complete familiarity with
vehicles, that they would be easy prey for poachers - my next series of
photographs that I will post later will make clear the extent to which this
is so. Let us keep our fingers crossed that nothing untoward happens to
them!
Cheers
Jayanand