Subject: [Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 03:33:28 +0000

Shrug, I still find uses for both f1.0 Noctilux/75mm Summilux as well as
50mm Summilux asph/75mm APO-Summicron. Also never got on with AF, so one
size does not fit all.

john

A balanced report. But who wants soul? Not unsentimental old me. That is a
lot of money to spend for soul! I just want stuff that works for me (that
means autofocus and nothing else, by the way)
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog)