Subject: [Leica] Mickey
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:02:31 +0200

Dear Ted,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you made me really happy.

You made me smile!

I want explain you how is passed the story of this shot. When I saw the
person and the balloon I was maybe at 6 or 10 meters, I've turned up,
pre-focused and preset the camera and I've approach them up to the moment he
was in the right position, fast final focusing adjustment and click, he and
his family was so astonished ...., I've smiled and said him thanks and sorry
I couldn't resist take the picture with the Mickey balloon behind him, they
have smiled too, very kind persons.

Thanks again my friend, I keep my fingers crossed to be together shooting
again in September!

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/04/2013, a las 01:23, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>