Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 23:58:22 -0700

When I lived, circa 1951-1952, for a year at the north end of Washington
D.C. and worked in Virginia, I used to take the long route home in the
spring, enjoying some of the spectacular flower gardens. In particular, I
enjoyed the varied colors of the azaleas. In our current garden, alas, part
of the garden gets direct sun and part is shaded, so we have various
varieties of azaleas that respectively like sun or shade. Unfortunately,
they don't blossom at the same time. So this is all that I have to show, but
the saturation of the red blossoms impressed me.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003038.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204